Guided singletrack mountain biking in the Willamette National Forest. These trails are loamy and fast. You’ll ride through Douglas Fir forests, zoom past sword ferns, and summit onto rocky peaks. Views of the Cascade Range abound.
There are dozens of trails to chose from in the Oakridge and the McKenzie River Corridor. We’ll help you select the best ride for your sense-of-adventure, as well as group dynamics. You will be challenged on this 4-8 hour ride. We’ll provide a trained Guide for a glorious day of riding.
- Full-day rides last four to eight hours
- Cross-country mountain bike trails are suitable for hard-tail & full suspension bikes
- Small groups of five riders with one-to-two guides
- Price is per person. Ask about group discounts
- Trail availability varies, based on weather, trail conditions and group skills